Property Paralegal (Residential Property), at least 12 months experience, Manchester, Award winning, specialist law firm - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• This nationally rated, specialist law firm based in Manchester is looking for a paralegal to join its property team.
• You will manage a variety of residential matters under supervision, running your own files as well as assisting senior colleagues.
• A minimum of 12 months’ experience in this field is essential alongside having a law degree or ILEX qualification.
• You will be able to demonstrate experience in freehold and leasehold properties, both registered and unregistered. Any experience in tenancies and general property disputes would be a distinct advantage.
• Client care is of utmost importance to the firm and it is essential that you ensure high quality legal advice is delivered, whilst managing and adhering to deadlines.
• Relevant training will be provided and career development opportunities will be available as you gain new skills.
• A competitive remuneration package is available along with hybrid working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.