Commercial Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Berkshire, £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity to develop, and join a friendly, committed and highly regarded team to help deliver transformational and exciting projects; the prospects for advancement are real. For more information or to apply for this role contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref:
• This leading firm has developed excellence in all areas of commercial law within the private, public and third sectors.
• This commercial team is ranked in Tier 1 in the prestigious Legal 500 Guide for 2022 and undertakes a wide range of work.
• You will be responsible for supporting the team on large scale projects and commercial contracts and for handling your own caseload with appropriate supervision.
• You will be responsible for a varied commercial contract caseload including matters related to commercial trading agreements, IT contracts, outsourcing agreements, franchising, IP, manufacturing and data protection.
• You will have an eye for detail, excellent drafting and communication skills and the ability to provide legal advice to a variety of audiences, including senior executives.
• You can expect to work in a supportive and collegiate environment where your input is valued.
• You will have the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis and can expect a competitive salary and benefits.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.