Property Litigation Solicitor, Hertfordshire, 1+ years’ PQE, £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE) – This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to assist with a busy workload focusing on Property disputes. Please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or 07811 166383 and quote ref: 4920
- Applications are sought from driven and talented Property Litigation Solicitors with 12 months’ PQE gained with another leading law firm.
- Clients include corporate investors, developers and high-net-worth individuals.
- The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be able to demonstrate experience of a wide range of specialist property litigation work.
- Solid experience of dilapidations claims; rent and service charge disputes; rent reviews; lease renewals; break notices; construction claims; trespass; land contracts and options and boundary disputes would be useful.
- You will have a willingness to play a key role within the team both internally and externally.
- You will be responsible for your own caseload.
- You will also be confident assisting colleagues on other cases.
- It is essential that you are a self-starter and are able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Competitive renumeration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.