Family Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Hampshire, up to £80,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits and generous bonus scheme. An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Ref:4916
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with a minimum of Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• The team pride themselves on being empathetic and responsive family lawyers who are committed to helping their clients find the right solutions for them and their family dispute.
• This award winning, full service firm is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to deal with the full spectrum of private family work, including divorce, pre-nuptial agreements and co-habitation agreements.
• Experience of private Children matters is also desirable.
• Experience of mid-high net worth financial cases is essential.
• You will need the ability to build strong client relationships and as the family department have built their recent success on collaborative working arrangements, you will also enjoy working as part of team, as well as being able to work independently.
• You will have a keen commercial awareness and an enthusiasm for business development to assist with the growth of our family department going forward.
• Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.