Family Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Hampshire, up to £55,000 (DOE) – A new role has arisen to join a busy and growing team, managing a caseload of private family law matters. If you would like to apply or know more about this role, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 4869.
• This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team in Hampshire.
• This established and growing firm is looking to expand their teams across several of their locations across the South-East.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE to work on a varied and challenging caseload in a very busy department.
• You will be responsible for managing an agreed caseload of clients, delegating to and supervising other team members.
• You will be responsible for a varied private family caseload including, divorce/separations, finances, mediation, child matters, pre/post nuptial agreements and consent orders
• You will be hard-working and commercially astute and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and a determination to progress your career.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.