Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Defendant), 1-5 Year PQE, Bristol, £57,000 - £67,000 (£DOE) – Leading national law firm is looking for an additional solicitor to join its award-winning Defendant Clinical Negligence team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV quoting reference number 4725.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm and handle a full and varied caseload of clinical negligence claims.
• The clinical negligence department have identified the need to appoint an additional defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor with between 1-5 years PQE.
• The appointed Clinical Negligence Solicitor will be joining a leading and highly regarded team where they will advise across a variety of defendant clinical negligence claims
• The appointed Clinical Negligence Solicitor will ideally have strong technical expertise in all types of clinical / medical negligence claims including high value and complex cases.
• The ideal Clinical Negligence Solicitor will have outstanding client care and communication skills along with a sympathetic and sensitive approach associated with clinical negligence claims.
• You will possess the capability to cope well under pressure, demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to multi-task and keep to tight deadlines.
• This award-winning law firm is known nationally for its work within the clinical negligence arena.
• It provides a supportive and collaborative working environment for all employees where you can see your career progress to the highest level.
• Competitive salary and benefits package as well as flexible working option to work from home and attend the office as and when required.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.