Working as a Practice Manager and wanting a new challenge and a friendly, dynamic team around you? Our East Midlands based client is looking for someone like you! A competitive salary, plus benefits! Please call Theresa Lucas for more information on 0121 454 1004 – Ref TL5559
• An independent and well - renowned business that have been established within the region for many years
• A boutique, niche firm that excels above others in their speciality
• Strong believers in supporting not only their employees and encouraging their careers, but reaching out to the community, and being active in lots of charity work
• This will be a diverse and busy role, dealing with all aspects of day to day ongoing in this law firm
• You will be required to make yourself available to support and encourage members of staff with recruitment matters, monitor employee relations such as absence/sickness and sometimes stepping in to assist in HR meetings
• Running reports of finances and other activities, making sure there is consistency with growth and always looking for where employees can improve, what to change etc.
• Dealing with onboarding matters, making sure training is provided to new starters, and that they are being fully supported by Managers
• Confident, personable and strong communicator both verbally and written
• An experienced Practice Manager from a Legal background, however you may be considered if you have worked within a Professional Services firm as an Office Manager
• Comfortable in dealing with employee relation matters, and recruitment duties
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Theresa will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Practice Manager vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Practice Manager looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.