Private Client Lawyer, Tyne & Wear, Well Established Local Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD5448
• An experienced Private Client Lawyer required to join this busy firm based in Sunderland
• Well established with clients across Tyne & Wear
• Seeking a Private Client Lawyer to play a key role in the ongoing growth and success of the team
• You will be managing your own caseload of wills and estate planning, probate, trusts and tax matters, advising the full range of clients
• You will also be encouraged to take a lead role in business development on behalf of the team and wider firm
• Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Paralegals who have a proven track record in handling a caseload of Wills and Probate matters
• On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package alongside the opportunity for some remote working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Lawyer vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Private Client Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).