Private Client Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Cornwall, up to £55,000 (DOE) – This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading regional law firm based in Cornwall with clearly defined career progression, an excellent quality of work and the chance to join a team of like-minded and forward thinking professionals. To apply or to register your interest, or even for a general career discussion please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4903.
• This is a Legal 500 firm recognised in a number of legal directories.
• This leading national law firm boasts one of the leading Private Client Teams in the country and has an excellent quality of work.
• The team are all driven individuals who have an excellent level of attention to detail which is reflected in their client testimonials.
• Across the firm there is a clearly defined career path in place for those keen to progress their career.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 2 Years PQE
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload including Wills, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and estates.
• You will demonstrate excellent communication skills together with a strong client service ethic and will be keen to take a pro-active approach to business development and developing your reputation within the market place.
• Experienced in and confident applying all basic legal principles within private practice, you will have the ability to complete files (from start to finish) with minimal supervision.
• You will ideally be STEP qualified.
• This is a well known law firm nationally who despite their size have a good reputation for offering a friendly service and professional advice, with offices across the country the firm have a dynamic and modern approach, focused on success and growth.
• The firm are committed to supporting work life balance and all staff are provided with the opportunity for flexible working.
• On offer is a highly competitive salary with an extensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.