Family Solicitor, 3+ Years’ PQE, Cardiff / Hybrid, £55,000 - £75,000 (DOE) – An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to join the team. For more information or to apply please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4902.
• This new opportunity would suit a Family Solicitor who is looking to take the next step to further their career.
• This specialist family team deal with a wide range of family matters to include, divorce, prenuptial and post nuptial agreements, cohabitation and separation agreements and other disputes.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will handle your own mixed family caseload on behalf of a mid to high-net-worth client base and working within a highly experienced team.
• Experience of financial remedy and private children matters would be advantageous.
• You will have excellent communication skills and work well within a team environment.
• Flexible and hybrid working options available.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.