Healthcare Solicitor (Inquests work), 5+ Years PQE, Birmingham, £65,000 - £80,000 (DOE) - National Law Firm seeking advocacy specialist to handle inquests work – To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:4790
• A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Solicitor with a proven track record in litigation and advocacy to work closely with healthcare sector specialists handling a caseload of inquests cases.
• Applications are sought from Healthcare Solicitors with a minimum of 5 Years PQE.
• You will be responsible for managing a caseload of CQC and inquest files for various healthcare Trusts and organisations.
• It is essential that you are a proven advocate ideally within the healthcare and regulatory sectors
• Based in a wider healthcare law team, you will take responsibility for your own caseload of inquests, attending hearings and inquests conducting your own advocacy as well as accompanying counsel
• You will be a well organised team-player, with excellent communication and time management skills
• You can expect to receive a competitive salary and enhanced benefits package
• Flexible working options available
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.