Technology and Data Privacy Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Exeter, £70,000 - £95,000 (DOE), Hybrid working - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading national law firm based in Exeter. If you are interested or would you like to find out more please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 quoting reference number 4720.
• A new opportunity for an experienced Technology and Data Privacy Solicitor to join an impressive team.
• Applications are sought from Technology and Data Privacy Solicitors with expertise to lead large scale privacy projects including data protection compliance audits, complex DPIAs, group data processing arrangements and advisory work in respect of international data transfers.
• You will take responsibility for drafting and negotiating agreements and related documentation and advising clients on a wide range of data privacy and tech related matters.
• You will engage and support junior lawyers and trainees in your work, delegating and supervising tasks to ensure that work is done at the right level whilst allowing you to focus on more complex matters.
• You will be a strong communicator with good rapport building skills and the resilience to work under pressure by organising yourself effectively to meet deadlines as needed.
• Our client is a leading law firm with an exceptional reputation for fostering a supportive and friendly environment where their staff are really encouraged to fulfil their potential.
• This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Technology and Data Privacy Solicitor to join a progressive law firm where rapid career development is always a possibility for the right candidate.
• This firm pay a highly attractive basic salaries along with an enhanced bonus package and an attractive benefits scheme as would befit a national law firm.
• Hybrid working options available.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.