Property Solicitor, NQ -3 years’ PQE, Newcastle, Expanding regional law firm seeking Solicitor with experience in property law to handle rural property matters - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• A new opportunity for a Property Solicitor to join its expanding Rural Property team.
• Applications are sought from qualified Solicitors who a background in Commercial or Residential Property transactions gained with another leading regional law firm and, ideally, an interest in the law relating to the rural and agricultural sectors.
• You will be involved in all aspects of Property law on behalf of clients within the agriculture and rural sectors, with expert guidance and support from an experienced Partner.
• You will also be encouraged to work with your colleagues in the marketing and business development on behalf of the team and firm, building new and nurturing existing client relationships.
• You will have excellent communication skills, able to engage with a broad range of clients within the agricultural and rural communities, bringing commercial acumen along with your legal and technical skills.
• Working closely with partners who are regarded as experts in their fields, you will find your career and personal skills develop exponentially under their guidance.
• You can be assured of a strong and healthy pipeline of work and a supportive environment in which to continue your career.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including hybrid working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.