Residential Conveyancer (Plot sales / Development work), Leeds, To c£30,000, Market leading law firm seeking conveyancers who are looking for the opportunity handle B2B work - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and quality focused firm.
• You will join its busy Residential Development department alongside a team of
• You will be working with national house builders handling plot sales and related matters from reservation to completion.
• The ideal Conveyancer will have at least 2 years’ experience of handling a full caseload of conveyancing and plot sales matters from instruction to completion.
• The firm are looking to speak to experienced Plot Sales Conveyancers, who are looking to step into a quality firm and gain more exposure to the type of work that would go alongside this.
• You should have passion for this sector and the drive to make an ongoing contribution.
• This role will include minimal supervision, so you must be able to manage time effectively and develop and maintain client relationships.
• Highly competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.