Criminal Solicitor, 4+ Years PQE, Stratford upon Avon, £Competitive – A new opportunity for a Criminal Defence Solicitor to join a highly regarded team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4653.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive firm that has established itself as one of the leading Criminal Law firms attracting challenging, high-profile matters across general and serious crime and fraud.
• Applications are sought from Criminal Defence Solicitors with a minimum of 4 Years PQE.
• You will be responsible for a mixed caseload of general and serious crime.
• You will undertake a wide range of matters from advisory, and police station work to Court of Appeal proceedings
• You will have excellent communication skills and work well within a team environment.
• Police Station Accreditation would be advantageous, but not essential
• Full UK drivers license and own transportation is a must.
• Our client is well established within the region.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Remote working options available
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.