Commercial Litigation Solicitor, NQ-2 Years PQE, West Midlands, £Competitive - Leading Regional Law firm is looking to appoint a Newly Qualified Solicitor into their commercial litigation team. On offer is an excellent starting salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a clear structured career path. To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:4633.
• This leading regional law firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to play an active role in the development of the commercial litigation department.
• The caseload will comprise of all aspects of commercial litigation including shareholder disputes, contentious probate, building disputes, professional negligence disputes and partnership disputes.
• The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will ideally have a genuine passion for Commercial Litigation and have some working knowledge of all aspects of commercial litigation.
• You will ideally have experience within either a leading national or regional law firm and will be looking for a change in direction to join a firm who are committed to the development of your career.
• You will be keen to business develop and market in the local area.
• The firm is a leading regional practice who is well established in the regional market.
• The firm offer an excellent quality of work along with a good work life balance.
• Careers are taken seriously as is a genuine commitment to delivering excellent client service.
• Excellent starting salary with an extensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.