Court of Protection Solicitor, NQ-2 Years PQE, Hampshire, £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE) - This reputable team is looking for a junior Court of Protection Solicitor to join them in the Hampshire office. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4515.
• Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Court of Protection Solicitor to join a highly reputable team.
• This is a leading UK and international law firm which provides high quality legal advice tailored to both businesses and individuals.
• The team offers high quality support to individuals, their families, carers, trustees, beneficiaries and other professionals on a broad range of issues arising from catastrophic personal injury, including serious brain injury with high value compensation awards.
• You will be expected to be broadly able to run own caseload with supervision
• Your caseload will include drafting routine and non-routine applications to the Court of Protection with accompanying documentation including Witness Statements, liaising and consulting with senior members of the as appropriate on team policies and general management of client matters and liaising with Case Managers, clients and their family.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.