Corporate Commercial Solicitor, 2-4 Years PQE, Hertfordshire – A new opportunity for an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a leading firm. For more information contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference GJ8245
• This highly regarded practice is seeking an experienced Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join their dynamic, highly knowledgeable and thorough corporate commercial team
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload of corporate transactions and commercial contract work.
• The suitable Corporate Commercial Solicitor must have solid company commercial experience with between 2-4 Years PQE required and be able to demonstrate such knowledge.
• In addition the chosen individual must be equipped with excellent interpersonal skills and must have an aptitude for working in a team and building lasting relationships with both domestic and international commercial clients.
• This Law society excellence achieving firm is committed to providing an exceptional service and a work life balance for its employees with the prospect of career progression.
• This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Company Commercial Solicitor to join a highly regarded practice.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.