Residential Property Conveyancer, Norfolk– Long established Norfolk based practice seeks an experienced Conveyancer to join their team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 6100
• A new position has arisen for a Residential Property Lawyer to join a well-regarded practice and cover the full remit of residential property.
• You will ideally have experience across all aspects of residential property including leaseholds, equity release, and transfers of equity, matrimonial transfer and the buying and selling of properties
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors, Legal Executives and Paralegals with the ability to deal with clients from initial instruction through to completion.
• Newly Qualified Solicitors who have completed a seat within residential conveyancing are also encouraged to apply.
• A well-established full-service law firm who are looking for a Residential Property Lawyer who is committed to producing a positive outcome for both the client and firm.
• A superb platform to really develop your career as a residential property lawyer, salary is dependent on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Property Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).