Conveyancing Paralegal, Nottinghamshire – 1+ PQE – An experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal is sought after to join this established and growing practice in Nottinghamshire and support the conveyancing department. To apply, please contact Cassie Bell on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 5725
JOB TITLE: Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
PQE: 1+ PQE years
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• An opportunity has arisen for an experience Conveyancing paralegal to undertake fee earning responsibilities within the established conveyancing department
• Working as part of a successful team, the appointed Paralegal will be supporting the fee earners and carrying out a range of duties.
• Duties could include preparing sales packs, preparing and submitting SDLT claims, dealing with exchange of contracts and submitting land registry claims.
• You will be assisting with general administrative duties
• Supportive and friendly working environment for the appointed Conveyancing Paralegal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Conveyancing vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Conveyancing Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).