Residential Conveyancer, New Homes Team, 2-4 Years PQE, Greater London - A new role has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a highly regarded New Homes Team. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:5411
• An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Residential Conveyancer to join a thriving New Homes Team.
• You will be responsible for working within a chain of delegated responsibility for processing new homes disposals, and with responsibility for such sales and the legal aspects of contracts, title, exchange, completions and complex enquiries and including part exchanges and resale of properties purchased in part exchange.
• Applications are sought from Residential Conveyancers with between 2-4 years’ residential conveyancing experience together with sound technical knowledge in residential property law.
• It is essential that you are IT Literate and work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards and attention to detail.
• With an impressive track record of double digit growth, this firm has year on year increased turnover for the last 3 years.
• This firm's client base is a mix of institutional clients, plc's, SME's and private individuals.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious Residential Conveyancer to join a leading law firm and make their mark on the market.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please get in touch.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).