Property Litigation Solicitor, NQ-2 years PQE, Birmingham, To c£50,000 + flexible working and enhanced benefits, National Law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD
• Solicitor with up to 2 years’ PQE required for expanding Birmingham based team
• Successful candidate will be a 2021 qualifier, completing / completed training contract within a respected regional or national law firm, spending at least a seat within property litigation.
• More experienced Solicitors must have a proven track record handling property disputes.
• You will have gained experience managing your own caseload as well as assisting on files and have demonstratable skills in drafting, negotiation and business development.
• You will be joining a friendly and successful team of Property Litigation specialists who work with a broad range of clients across the commercial and public sectors.
• Working partly remotely, you will be able to ensure a good work life balance whilst you develop your legal skills and progress your career.
• You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package which includes enhanced annual leave, private health care, bonus and cycle to work scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).