Residential Development Senior Associate, 6+ Years PQE, Warwickshire, £Excellent. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded development team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:5181.
• This is one of the largest, non-city based law firms with a national reputation for its technical expertise.
• The development team acts for landowners, private sector property developers/housebuilders and affordable/social housing providers on all aspects of the development process on both instant and strategic development schemes.
• This role will suit an ambitious Residential Development Solicitor with a minimum of 6 years’ experience
• You will have solid development experience, ideally including experience of working with affordable housing providers, residential clients, small to medium sized developers and landowners
• Experience dealing with land acquisitions and disposals and strategic land transactions
• You will have good client and team communication skills, excellent drafting and negotiation skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team.
• Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients.
• You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
On offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, private healthcare, training and development, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, and an active social committee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number Solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).