Solicitor / Associate – Banking, Northamptonshire – 2+ PQE – An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Banking Lawyer to join a thriving team and handle a varied caseload of banking related matters. To apply please call Cassie on 01214541004 and quote job reference:4928
JOB TTILE: Banking Lawyer
PQE: 2+ PQE
SALARY: £Market Rate
• The reputable banking team of this Legal 500 rated practice is keen to continue their growth plans and as a result are looking to appoint experienced Banking Lawyers into their team in Northamptonshire.
• The award-winning team covers a varied caseload of banking related matters
• Assisting the team, you will be gaining exposure to general corporate banking, real estate development, acquisition finance and asset backed lending.
• The appointed Banking Lawyer will have at least 2 years PQE in dealing / advising on a diverse caseload of banking and finance matters.
• Ambitious Banking Lawyers with sound technical expertise and the drive to develop a successful career within this area of law are encouraged to apply.
• You will be commercially aware and possess the ability to be involved in business development.
• Ideal Banking Lawyers will have gained relevant experience within a firm renowned for their banking offerings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Banking vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Banking Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).