Employment Solicitor, Birmingham – 1+ PQE – £DOE plus benefits – Innovative and leading law firm who have achieved consistent growth over the years is keen to expand their employment team. To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4927
• Experienced Employment Solicitor sought after to join a leading and growing team in Birmingham
• Working on all types of employment related matters across a range of sectors, the appointed Employment Solicitor will be advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment cases.
• Ideal Employment Solicitors will have at least 1 years PQE in working for clients across a range of sectors including commercial, health and the education sector.
• Suitable Employment Solicitors will have excellent business development skills as well as good academics and real passion for this area of law.
• Perfect opportunity for someone to build and develop their skills and experience within a highly rated practice recognised for their employment offerings.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Employment Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).