Insolvency Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Leeds, £DOE – Experienced Insolvency Solicitor required to join expanding team within this Top 100, National Law firm. For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD4582
• A new opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Solicitor to join a reputable team.
• Applications are sought from Insolvency Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• You will be comfortable dealing with both non-contentious work and disputes.
• This nationally based team covers all aspects of insolvency and recoveries work, advising major businesses, SMEs, the public sector, regulators and individuals
• You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of matters as well as working as part of a larger team on more complex, in-depth instructions
• More senior Solicitors will have the opportunity to take on supervisory roles, supporting junior colleagues as they build on their skills, whilst managing your own client base and working towards a partnership position
• Joining a supportive and successful team who offer options to work flexibly promoting a healthy work/life balance
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits package are on offer for the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Insolvency Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are an Insolvency Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).