Corporate Lawyer, Cambridge, NQ - 3 Years PQE, £DOE – This Top 200 law firm is keen to appoint a Corporate Lawyer into their thriving corporate department. For more information or to apply please contact Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 4506
• Due to continued growth, the corporate team have identified the need to appoint a Corporate Solicitor or Legal Executive to undertake a varied caseload of corporate transactional work.
• As the chosen individual you will have the opportunity to assist the team on all types of corporate related matters including joint ventures, corporate re-organisations, demergers, and M&A transactions.
• Ideal Solicitors or Legal Executives will have up to 3 years PQE in dealing with a full and varied caseload of corporate related matters.
• Along with a strong commercial awareness and a commitment to business development, you will have a genuine desire to build a successful career within this area of law
• You will be joining a forward-thinking and friendly team where you can see your career flourish.
• A competitive renumeration package is on offer for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).