Clinical Negligence Associate - 12-month FTC - 2+ Years PQE- Remote and Office working - May 2021 - West Midlands / East Midlands - £35,000-£46,000 DOE. For more information or to apply call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 4152
• This role has arisen due to both the growth in the team and the need to cover a period of maternity leave.
• You will be working in the busy Defendant Clinical Negligence team on a varied caseload that consists of healthcare and inquest advisory matters.
• This role is part remote working and part office based. The firm offer a flexible working pattern and the role is based within either their West Midlands or East Midlands offices.
• The role is initially for 12 months but the candidate may be offered a permanent position depending on the success of the contract and the firm’s future growth plans.
• You will ideally have 2-3+ PQE, although the firm are considering Senior Associates that would suit working on contract basis.
• You must have defendant experience.
• You should be able to demonstrate knowledge within clinical negligence and personal injury matters.
• You should be proactive and tenacious in seeking to resolve irrespective of their nature.
• This top tier firm offer a generous benefits and salary package.
• They offer extensive benefits such as car parking, pension scheme and a generous holiday entitlement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Grace Oliver at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Legal vacancies throughout the West Midlands. If you are a Clinical negligence Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.