Residential Property Solicitor, 3+, Shropshire – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join a busy team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4109
• The successful candidate will run a varied caseload of Residential Property matters to include sales and purchases, remortgages, easements, transfers of equity and sales of part.
• This is an opportunity to demonstrate your experience, excellent communication and client care.
• You will work proactively to develop your client base and reputation within the local market.
• Applications are sought from candidates with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar position, this role will suit a Residential Property Solicitor/Conveyancer either fully or part qualified, looking to move into a highly regarded, friendly practice.
• Motivation is key, you will be expected to hit the ground running and work alongside dynamic team members.
• Well regarded in the local market, offering friendly and professional advice.
• This is a great opportunity to join a reputable regional practice offering a competitive salary and range of benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Claire will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission.
As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.