Employment Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Liverpool, Salary to c£55,000 + enhanced benefits, Leading national law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD3862
• New requirement within busy, national law firm looking to expand its Employment team
• Appointed candidate will be based in the Liverpool office covering work for clients nationally.
• Your work will be predominantly contentious, advising employer clients on matters including whistleblowing, discrimination and unfair dismissal; and will involve advocacy at Employment Tribunals
• The successful Employment Solicitor will have at least 3 years’ PQE handling a similar caseload of employment law matters for respondent clients.
• It is essential that you have a proven track record in conducting your own advocacy at Tribunals
You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and legal knowledge along with high level academics.
• Competitive salary and benefits including flexible working options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).