Senior Residential Property Solicitor, Surrey, 5+ Years PQE, £45-50,000 DOE - An exciting opportunity to join a reputable firm taking the lead on all residential property matters. For more information or to apply please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3809
This highly organised and long-established, full-service firm in Surrey requires an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join the team and take the lead on residential property matters.
• You will be handling your own caseload as well as overseeing a team of a junior Solicitor and an experienced Paralegal.
• The caseload will involve the full remit of sales and purchases of residential property from instruction to completion.
• You will be picking up on an existing caseload of matters, and therefore will need to be equipped to hit the ground running on cases at various stages of the conveyancing process.
• The successful individual will be a capable Solicitor ideally with some supervisory experience.
• You should be comfortable with handling a busy caseload and will comfortable with getting involved in business development and marketing activities.
• An established firm, offering a supportive and friendly working environment and a genuine work / life balance.
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and the South East region. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).