Residential Conveyancer, 3+ Years PQE, Warwickshire, £30,000 - £40,000 - A unique opportunity to join a small and friendly practice handling varied caseload Call Theresa on 0121 454 1004. Job Ref: 3778
• An excellent opportunity for a Qualified Solicitor or equivalent to work within a regarded Residential Property team.
• The role is a mixed caseload, working in a firm that is dedicated to providing high quality service to their clients.
• Applications sought from Residential Conveyancers with a minimum of 3 years PQE or equivalent qualification
• You will have solid experience of Conveyancing including (but not limited to),Shared Ownership Leases, Right to Buy, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and Equity Release Schemes
• Practical experience of managing a high caseload from file opening through to completion
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Residential Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).