Residential Property Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Sheffield / Home working, £Competitive to attract the best, Market Leading law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD3645
• Market leading law firm seeking new solicitor in its busy Residential Property team
• Newly created role, to take on a senior position with the team, supporting the Head of Department in managing colleagues and attracting new business to the team
• Work gained from a range of sources including internal client referrals, local estate agencies, lenders and repeat business on behalf of private clients
• You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 4 years’ PQE handling a full range of residential property transactions.
• Any background in supervising or managing a team of conveyancers would be a distinct advantage however not essential.
• You will be a confident solicitor and adept communicator, able to adapt your approach depending on your client’s requirements
• You will be joining a tight knit and busy team that promotes a supportive culture and can provide opportunities to build and develop your career
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits including the opportunity to work partly from home (post lifting of restrictions)
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).