Corporate Partner, 8+ PQE – Norwich – Established and growing practice is keen to bolster their corporate team through the appointment of a skilled and ambitious Corporate Partner. If interested please call Cassie at eNL on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 3327
JOB TITLE: Corporate Partner
PQE: 8+ PQE
SALARY: Dependent on experience and skills
• A Legal 500 law firm is looking to appoint a well-rounded and experienced Corporate Partner into their established and busy corporate team.
• The corporate team undertakes a full and varied caseload of transactional corporate work on behalf of a diverse client base
• Working within a supportive and friendly practice, the appointed Corporate Partner will be handling a high quality caseload and working closely with the team to further enhance the corporate offerings / services within the local market.
• Due to expansion the firm are interested in hearing from Corporate Solicitor with at least 8 / 10 years PQE who are looking for a fresh challenge within their career or are frustrated at the lack of progression and direction within their current firm.
• If you’re an entrepreneurial and ambitious Solicitor looking for step up within a reputable practice in the East of England then this is the role for you
• A network of contacts within the local market would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).