Education Solicitor, Cambridge - 3+ PQE – A national reputable practice is keen to appoint an Education Solicitor into their reputable team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3307
• An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Education Solicitor to join this national law firm in Cambridge and handle a varied caseload of education related matters.
• The chosen Education Solicitor will have experience of dealing with their own caseload of education related matters and possess the ability to come in and hit the ground running
• Successful Solicitors will have experience of running a variety of education cases including SEN tribunals and judicial reviews.
• Ideal Solicitors or Legal Executives will have some experience of Court of Protection.
• The role will be varied and will include but not be limited to representing individuals in SEN cases, managing your own caseload, assisting the Partners on high value cases as well as playing an active role in business development and networking
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Education vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are an Education Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).