Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Paralegal - 4-6 month fixed term contract – This Birmingham based firm are seeking a highly organised and motivated Legal Secretary/ Paralegal to work within their busy Residential Property team. Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 3175
• This forward thinking high street firm are seeking an experienced and motivated Legal Secretary/ Paralegal to work within their Residential Property team.
• The role is for 4-6 months and will be based within their West Birmingham office.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm. The firm are needing the Legal Secretary/ Paralegal to work within the office as the role will include a lot of admin tasks. The firm are fully COVID compliant in line with the government guidelines and are currently working with a decreased office presence.
• You will be responsible for around 300 conveyancing files- closing files, chasing up on urgent matters and communicating effectively with clients. The firm are looking for a safe pair of hands to manage these files efficiently and in a professional manner.
• The role is likely to last between 4-6 months.
• Location: West Birmingham- near Dudley.
• Highly regarded regional firm
• Salary between £16,000- £20,000 DOE.
• ASAP start
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the UK. If you are Legal Secretary/ Legal Administrator looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Legal Secretaries that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).