Personal Injury/ Litigation Solicitor (Locum)- 2+ PQE / Nottinghamshire / Office and remote working / This high street firm are seeking a Personal Injury/ Litigation Locum to cover a period permanent recruitment. Interested and available immediately? Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004.
• This high street firm have offices based in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, they are currently seeking a Personal Injury/Litigation locum to work within their busy department to cover a period of permanent recruitment.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload of litigation matters including; RTA, EL/PL matters, pre litigation and litigated cases, fast track to multitrack cases.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm. The firm are needing the locum to work from the office, however there may be some flexibility in place. The firm are fully COVID compliant in alignment with the government guidelines.
• The role is ongoing and due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be available to start with short notice.
• Nottingham based (the firm has firms in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire)
• Highly regarded regional firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay.
• ASAP start
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the UK. If you are an Personal Injury/ Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).