Experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, 5+ years PQE, Dorset – A growing practice seek a well-rounded Residential Conveyancer to join their team. Providing support over a number of offices, the successful Conveyancer will confidently advise and support junior fee earners. To apply please call Claire or Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 283024
• Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Applicants welcome from fee earners as well as Solicitors and Legal Executives
• Working across a number of offices when additional support is needed
• Excellent sound knowledge of Residential Conveyancing is required
• Advising junior fee earners, working as an integral member of the team
• Structured and methodical approach, strong communication skills
• Opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals
• Well established practice offering the highest standard of client service
• The firm pride themselves on offer flexible working and work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate or Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Theresa.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).