Childcare Solicitor, West Midlands – A Legal 500 practice are seeking an ambitious Childcare Solicitor to join an experienced and highly regarded team in the Midlands. To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 2554
• Taking over existing caseload from retiring Childcare Solicitor
• You will be supported by an experienced Legal Secretary and Paralegal
• Joining a team of highly regarded individuals within the local market
• Expected to hold children panel accreditation or looking to achieve this in the near future
• Confident undertaking own advocacy work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed to developing new business
• Will be required occasionally to travel to various family courts and company offices
• Competitive salary and remuneration package including flexible working
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and South West. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).