Private Client Solicitor, 5 years+ PQE, Shropshire, £40,000 - £50,000 – To apply please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 215281537
• Established regional law firm require an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team
• The successful Private Client Solicitor can look forward to the opportunity to handle their own caseload covering wills, LPAs, trusts and estate administration
• Salary is competitive and our client offers a range of benefits and our commitment to flexibility
• This is the chance to work on a high quality caseload whilst working in a scenic part of the country. The best of both worlds some might say.
• The appointed Private Client Solicitor should have at least five years of experience gained working within a similar role
• A full range of private client knowledge is required including experience of drafting wills, trusts, LPAs and estate administration
• This is a great role for a Private Client Solicitor who is looking for a friendly and supportive environment where career development is encouraged.
How to Apply:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of private client vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).