Residential Property Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer/ Legal Executive, 5+ PQE, Bedfordshire, Salary (DOE) plus extensive benefits. Call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:0949
• Joining a growing practice who pride themselves on their multilingual abilities and excellent legal advice to the community in Bedfordshire
• If successful, your caseload will cover the full spectrum of residential conveyancing with particular emphasis on freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, re-mortgages, shared ownership, rights to buy, transfers of equity and lease extensions
• You will boast unparalleled client service, effective business development skills and proven marketing strategies
• Confident advising junior members of the team and participating in internal training
• This successful legal practice provides excellent career progression prospects and ongoing training coupled with a friendly, sympathetic working environment
• The firm offers generous financial incentives with the opportunity of quarterly pay rises (which could push salaries up by £4k each year) and a competitive end of year bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV. If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Residential Property vacancies throughout the East of England. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Property Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).