Corporate Solicitor - Nottinghamshire - 5 years+ PQE – A reputable practice seek a commercially astute Corporate Solicitor to join their team. Please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 for more information and quote Job Ref: 280872
• Well established practice
• Excellent reputation within the local market
• Career progression prospects
• Competitive salary and remuneration package
• Handling a varied caseload of Corporate matters
• Experience advising on TUPE, shareholder agreements/joint venture agreements, business structure and start-up, financing for businesses, commercial trading arrangements and contracts, and preparing for sale or succession planning through to disposal
• Working closely with the Commercial Property Partner
• At least 5 years' experience handling all Corporate matters
• Must be confident working autonomously
• Demonstrate a proactive and organised approach
• Comfortable establishing and maintaining client relationships
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email Claire.email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Corporate Lawyer vacancies throughout the East Midlands. If you are a Corporate Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Corporate Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).