Childcare Solicitor, Nottinghamshire – A Legal 500 practice are seeking an ambitious Childcare Solicitor to join an experienced and highly regarded team in Nottingham. To apply please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 280671
• Taking over existing caseload from retiring Childcare Solicitor
• You will be supported by an experienced Legal Secretary and Paralegal
• Joining a team of highly regarded individuals within the local market
• Expected to hold children panel accreditation or looking to achieve this in the near future
• Confident undertaking own advocacy work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed to developing new business
• Will be required occasionally to travel to various family courts and company offices
• Competitive salary and remuneration package including flexible working
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV. This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role. If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Childcare vacancies throughout the East Midlands. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Childcare Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).