Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Cumbria, Salary £30,000 to £35,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits. This role will see the appointed solicitor progressing to head of department in due course. To apply or to register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref:0433
• In this role you will be handling your own caseload of residential conveyancing files, to include development and new build plot transactions
• The role requires someone with sound experience of working in residential conveyancing, including the more complex aspects
• You will be driven, ambitious and have the skills and experience to undertake business development initiatives and marketing activities for new business
• You will play a leading role in residential conveyancing department, supervising junior colleagues and contributing significantly to business development
• Working knowledge of referral arrangements and strong awareness of compliance issues
• IT literate with an understanding and willingness to pioneer and embrace system development to build efficiencies
• Experience of building relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals
The practice have ambitious plans for growth, but to realise them they know they need the right people. Their management style is empowering, with a strong emphasis on personal accountability. Focus is on working with the right people with the right expertise at the right level – putting together the best teams for their clients. The firm offer highly competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to grow and develop your career.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing Solicitor vacancies throughout the North. If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancing Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).