Property Litigation Solicitor, 6+ PQE, Greater Manchester (Commutable from: Altrincham, Manchester, Sale, Stockport, Wilmslow). Salary £50,000 to £70,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits, including the possibility of flexible working. An established, Legal 500 firm with a reputable and growing property litigation team, offering a challenging property litigation caseload and the chance to develop your career long-term. To apply or to register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref:0128
• Joining this reputable and successful Property Litigation team, you will be working on a range of commercial and residential property disputes including tenancies, ground rent and service charge recovery, possessions, lease renewals, dilapidations and rent reviews
• As well as managing your own caseload of files, you will also be working as part of a team on major disputes, often cross -firm teams and will have the opportunity to lead these teams
• You will be a talented Property Litigation Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE and can demonstrate that you are able to provide modern and commercially focussed advice to clients
• You will be a self-motivated, proactive individual, with exceptional commercial acumen and an interest in business development
• You will have an excellent understanding of risk and best practice and a commitment to a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Litigation Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).