Civil Litigation Solicitor, Essex – 2+ PQE – £30,000 - £40,000 DOE – Full service, local law firm offering a friendly and professional service and environment to work in - To apply please call Zoe Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Ref: 9515
• An experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor is highly sought after to join this reputable practice in Essex
• Covering the broad remit of civil litigation the appointed Civil Litigation Solicitor will possess the ability to provide advice on a range of civil litigation matters including professional negligence, contract disputes and property disputes.
• Suitable Civil Litigation Solicitors or Legal Executives will have at least 2 years PQE in handling their own caseload of matters
• The appointed Civil Litigation Lawyer will be joining a growing practice where you will be encouraged to develop new business into the firm. Secretarial support is available.
• Our Client has a reputation of offering quality advice across a range of legal services with a personal and friendly approach.
• Salary will be dependent on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Civil Litigation vacancies throughout London & the South East. If you are an Civil Litigation Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Civil Litigation Lawyer who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply) .