Property Litigation Solicitor, 3-5 Years PQE, Milton Keynes, £45,000 - £60,000 DOE – To apply please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:8780
• Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to join a leading, regional practice with strong international connections
• Our client is looking to appoint a Property Litigation Solicitor with between 3-5 years of experience gained working within this area of law
• The team excel in their reputation for providing high quality legal advice and as such, attach an enviable quality of both national and international work.
• You will be responsible for a varied property litigation caseload but, primarily landlord and tenant matters
• It is essential that the candidate displays tenacity, a solid commercial acumen and strong ambition to become a key player in the team
• This role comes with a competitive salary and a number of attractive benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Litigation Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).