Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 5+ PQE & 3-5 PQE West Midlands, Salary £50,000 to £80,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits, Legal 500 firm. To apply or to register your interest, please call Hanna Robinson on 01231 454 1004.
They are well known in the legal fraternity for their professional training and development, excellent systems, staff retention and fully support internal promotion.
• This firm have many accreditations and have been nominated and shortlisted for a number of Law Society Awards
• An experienced Commercial Litigator is required, with a minimum of 5+ years' PQE and a more junior Commercial Litigator with 3-5 years' experience to assist the firm's Legal 500 Dispute Resolution team with a varied and interesting caseload, including a range of high value complex litigation and insolvency matters
• Experience of property litigation and/or employment would also be useful but is not essential
• The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitors will be involved in fee earning, marketing and supervision of junior members of the team
• Very generous salary, as well as ample opportunities for the chosen Solicitor to increase their standing and reputation within the legal fraternity
• Benefits include but not restricted to group stakeholder pension scheme, access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option, travel scheme, healthcare plan, financial assistance towards a range of healthcare benefits including optical, dental and counselling, access to a childcare voucher scheme, the option to sacrifice part of your salary to
receive Tax and NI free childcare, 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Hanna Robinson at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and the South West. If you are a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Litigation Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).