After working in a number of sales management and training positions, Rebecca joined the largest independent recruitment company in the UK, where she undertook roles encompassing permanent and contract recruitment. Taking on a number of projects covering different commercial disciplines, she designed and implemented bespoke recruitment solutions for national contracts within the utilities sector. Rebecca gained valuable experience and moved on to become an Associate Director. Rebecca is now the Managing Director of eNL, concentrating on the development and growth of this particular sector.
- Involved in the overall development of 24 recruitment start up businesses, encompassing various sectors including, human resources, executive search, healthcare, education, IT, legal, marketing, accountancy and banking.
- Held several company directorships.
- Involved in building a portfolio of professional specialist recruitment companies to reach a substantial turnover.
- Recruitment company flotation on the AIM market.
- Princes Trust Enterprise business mentor.
- Active panel member working in collaboration with the REC and KPMG LLP providing up to date labour market data and analysis.
- Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRPCertRP).