After graduating from Aston University, Melanie spent two years in the Financial Services industry before starting her recruitment career in 1997 and moved into Legal Recruitment in 2001. She joined the eNL team in 2009 and is responsible for recruiting Solicitors and Legal Executives for private practices across the North of England. She is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Extensive experience of the legal sector across the North of England – able to give balanced and knowledgeable advice on the market.
- Track record in placing Solicitors from recently qualified through to Partner with national, international, regional and boutique law firms.
- A long standing and preferred supplier to many of the region’s respected law firms.
- Particular success in assisting Solicitors looking to relocate to the North of England from elsewhere in the UK and abroad.
- Described by candidates and clients as “a very positive, insightful and helpful recruiter”, “proactive and efficient” with “excellent client relationships”; “she does an excellent job…. and is a real asset to the team.”