After graduating from Aston University, Melanie spent two years in the Financial Services industry before starting her recruitment career in 1997. After 4 years in the IT sector, she moved into Legal Recruitment in 2001, within a specialist legal recruitment company. Melanie joined the eNL team in 2009 and is responsible for recruiting Solicitors and Legal Executives for private practices across the North of England. She is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Extensive experience of the legal sector across the North of England – able to give balanced and knowledgeable advice on the market.
- Track record in placing Solicitors from recently qualified through to Partner with national, international, regional and boutique law firms.
- A long standing and preferred supplier to many of the region’s respected law firms.
- Particular success in assisting Solicitors looking to relocate to the North of England from elsewhere in the UK and abroad.
- Described by candidates and clients as “proactive and efficient” with “excellent client relationships” and is known for “going the extra mile” – she “gets the job done”.